Welcome to the Bandanna Club
Most Popular Content
- Thailand 2009Photo Gallery
- Hawk Conservancy 2008 Photo Gallery
- Hyde Park 2008 Photo Gallery
- Hong Kong 2006 Photo Gallery
- Skydiving 2006Photo Gallery
“ Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry. ”
Thief of Time
The Bandanna Club was established in 1995 on a diving trip to Malta. This site details our exploits and travel experiences in the years since then. It might not be the most exciting thing since sliced bread, but it is in our own way an effort to make the best of things and to find time to concentrate on what really matters.
The club members are getting along in years now, so less cage diving with great whites and more sitting on the beach watching the world go by. When you get to our age even watching a sunset is an exhilaration. Your perspective changes somewhat.
These pages celebrate the spirit of our organisation, which can be summed up by the three "F's" that are our motto:Fun Freedom Friendship
We hope you enjoy our exploits.
Most Recent Content
- Sydney 2012 Photo Gallery
- MacLaren Falls Park 2011 Photo Gallery
- Te Puna Quarry Park 2011 Photo Gallery
- Katikati Bird Gardens 2011 Photo Gallery
Last updated on: 24th September 2019